I am trying to get some satisfaction for a gas range Amana ACS3350, which I understand there is a class action lawsuit about in Florida.Simply the worst quality appliance ever, from plastic pieces disintegrating to the computer board sliding down and the ignitor for the oven going and then the ignitor for the broiler.

The final straw was suddenly the oven door fell open and will not close as it is warped.

Who ever heard of the metal in an oven door not being able to take the hear and warping!I never even used the self-clean feature either as I heard it creates more problems.

I have been getting the run around from the call centers of which there are three so you can not get the same person twice.

I will never buy anything from Amana/Whirlpool or Maytag again and will do everything in my power to make sure other consumers are not ripped off by their ***.

Had an Experience with Amana?

Comments

I have the same problem with the same oven, I replaced the ignitor 2x , ECP 2x already due to it actually melting from the faulty doors, Amana knows this is a factory error, they will not stand behind there product, i want to be part of a class action law suit against them as I have had no luck with the customer service in trying to correct this problem!! Thank You

kdancona@optonline.net