1.6

Bought an Amana bottom freezer refrigerator.Started leaking in under a year.

Being busy, I wasn't mindful of the exact date I bought it and called them at 1 year plus ten days. They could not have been less helpful. Cost me $200 to fix and have subsequently learned that this is a manufacturer's defect of which they were quite aware. I called them back on this and they were basically indifferent to rude, basically refused to respond in any way.

Additionally the shelves and drawer supports are trash, have broken and Amana charges an obscene amount of money to ship plastic pieces.Had a stove years ago and a similar experience and was reluctant to buy this fridge-shouldn't have let the salesman convince me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of amana refrigerator from Amana. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Amana to "i want the cost of the repair plus cost of replacing parts; bins and drawer support that were not very well made".

The most disappointing in user's experience was junk. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amana for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amana?

Comments

WP2008

Hi Anonymous, we are sorry to hear about these concerns. We would like to look into it further for you. Please email us at Amana_Digital@Amana.com with your name, address, phone number, model/serial number and date of purchase.