2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

It says on the identification data sticker inside of the chest freezer, MADE IN CHINA.I am replacing a 26 year old Frigidaire chest freezer that coincidentally is still running with the Amana chest freezer.

I only hope that I get at least half the life cycle from the Amana that I got from the Frigidaire based on how cheaply the Amana was made compared to the Frigidaire?

The compressor is very noisy and disturbs the occupants in the adjoining bedroom at night when it cycles on and runs.The door seals so well that sometimes my wife has to have me open it because they did not install a flapper vacuum release in the chest.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). rideinsky is overall dissatisfied with Amana and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about amana aqc0902drw chest freezer at Amana was no resolution or any attempt, quality of the product and product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amana.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Amana to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amana?

Comments

WP2008

Hi Rideinsky, we are sorry for the concern.We would like you to contact us about this so we can speak to you further.

Please email us at Amana_Digital@Amana.com with you name, address, phone number, model/serial number and date of purchase.Thank you