Whitehall, Pennsylvania

I bought my washer Feb.of last year.

By Dec. of the same year they had to replaced the boot seal beacause it leaks. After they replaced it my clothes was shedded to peaces because they did it wrong, I did not ask for compensation for the damages. They came back and fix it.

The seal started wearing out my clothes stick to and get holes in them they said that I have to pay to repair it because my one year is up. The seal that they replaced was defective but I have to pay for that. I just bought a different brand washer even though my washer is not even 2 years old because the boot seal is worn out where there is now a hold.

I think amana need to refund my money back beacuase I lose a lot of clothes by using their product.They don't care about people.

Review about: Amana Front Load Washer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $349
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amana?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more